Thornfield Luxury en-suite Camping Cabins
Thornfield Camping Cabins is set in a picturesque landscape and rural setting between the border city of Carlisle and Caldbeck on the edge of the Lake District national park.
Karen and Andrew have welcomed clients since July 2016 and along with their team, they aim to provide you with a warm welcome and a pleasant stay.
LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
Last minute cancellation for this coming weekend in the Pheasant POD. (Flexible arrival date but check out Monday 26th March at the latest and a minimum of two nights stay) Book now to avoid disappointment. We have no alternative weekend availability until May!!! Please make your booking via the availability and booking page. 19.03.18.
Our Promise to You!
- A passion to create an outdoor haven; sympathetic to the natural environment for our guests to enjoy while staying in quality, quirky, affordable accomodation with home-from-home comforts.
- Provide a fantastic place to stay, with stunning views; bringing peace and relaxation.
- Think of the little things for our guests; a warm welcome to everyone enabling our guests to feel they are with friends.
We provide high quality, affordable and warm year-round self catering accommodation with home from home comforts, in a tranquil rural setting, a real back to nature holiday experience surrounded by woodlands, walks, a range of wildlife and extensive rural views.
There are 4 luxury en-suite camping cabins (with the option to add a hot tub)
- Sleeping up to 4 adults (one fixed double bed and one double bed settee) or 2 adults and 3 children (maximum)
- En-suite wet room / Underfloor heating
- Fridge / Microwave/ Kettle / Toaster (Please note: No hob / rings)
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Free Wifi
- Gas BBQ Hire (can be used to heat pans)
- Fire Pit Hire
- Fire Pit Hire with charcoal BBQ swing arm grill option
- Car parking free for the duration of your stay (One vehicle per cabin). Additional vehicles by arrangement only and chargeable.
- Provision for well behaved dogs (chargeable)
- Comprehensive information folder on Dalston village and the surrounding area along with information on walking and cycling.
For the Children
To introduce the childen to our animals please click here. You will also find information on the range of games and activities available to both children and adults.
Gift vouchers are available and perfect for any occasion. Treat a loved one to an alternative gift even those who say they "don't do camping". The response we get is fantastic and we usually find they will certainly repeat the experience!
Woodside Welcome Cycle Cafe
Working in conjuntion with a neighbouring business; we can offer the "Woodside Welcome" which is provided by Mike and Debbie next door. They offer quality cooked breakfasts, lunches and afternoon tea's with locally sourced produce brought to your door. Comprising of English Bacon Rolls, The Ultimate Woodside Country Roll, Quality Tea's and Coffee's.