Now available with all PODS
Phesant, Owl, Deer & Squirrel have four seater hot tubs - (Fox and Badger have six seater hot tubs)
Hire is aimed at those who ideally stay 3 nights or more to gain maximum use and value for money
Please Note: If booking multiple PODS with hot tubs; it is a minimum of one hot tub to two PODS with a maximum occupancy of 4 or 6 people at any one time dependant on which pods you are staying in.
The cost of the hot tub facility is:
£85.00 for the duration of your stay
(This facility must be booked and paid for prior to arrival)
(ON ARRIVAL YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A DISCLAIMER CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES ON HIRING A HOT TUB)
HOT TUBS MUST BE VACATED BY 8.00AM ON DAY OF DEPARTURE
Hire of Dressing Gowns and Large Bath Sheets
Dressing Gowns £5.00 each
Large Bath Sheets £2.50 each
(A returnable deposit of £10.00 per item is required for each item on arrival and will be returned when the items are handed back).
IMPORTANT RULES TO REMEMBER
- CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES!
- CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OLD CANNOT REGULATE THEIR BODY TEMPERATURE THEREFORE HOT TUB USE MUST BE RESTRICTED TO 15 MINUTES AT ANY ONE TIME.
- CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OLD CANNOT ENTER THE HOT TUB AT ANY TIME.
- EVERYONE MUST SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE HOT TUB.
- PLEASE LEAVE THE FAKE TAN AT HOME - THIS RUINS THE FILTERS AND THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!
- PLEASE DO NOT EAT IN THE HOT TUB.
- DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THE WATER SUCH AS BUBBLE BATH, SHAMPOOS, GELS, SALTS. THESE CAN SERIOUSLY AFFECT THE WATER QUALITY.
- ONLY PLASTIC WINE GLASSES/ TUMBLERS ETC - NO GLASS!
- DO NOT SIT, STAND OR LIE DOWN ON THE LID.
ANY BREACH OF THE ABOVE RULES COULD RESULT IN THE WITHDRAWL OF YOUR FACILITY WITH NO REFUND!
PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF YOUR FACILITY IS WITHDRAWN DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE RULES OF USE!
THE HOT TUB WILL ONLY BE RE-INSTATED (SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF STAFF AND ON THE PAYMENT OF A £50 PENALTY CHARGE).
Why choose a Hot Tub?
Each hot tub can seat four people and comes with the therapeutic benefits of hydro jets, a captains seat, LED lighting and even a rubber duck to keep you company! Hot tubs can be a very enjoyable way to spend time and make memories with friends and family and we hope these will enhance your stay at Thornfield. Why not consider sharing with family or friends who have booked adjacent PODs to spread the cost.
The minimum hire period has been set as such; due to the preparation and turnaround time that is required following the departure of guests as follows:
- Water is drained on the departure of the previous guests.
- The tubs are cleaned and water replaced.
- Chemicals applied to achieve the required PH levels.
- An eight hour heat up time.
During the peak holiday season we cannot guarantee that the hot tub will be ready for use prior to 6.00pm due to the preparation time required, especially when we have back to back bookings. Hot tubs MUST be vacated by 8.00am on the day of departure. Please bare this in mind when choosing the hot tub option.
For those who are only staying two nights and wish to hire a hot tub; we will consider each request on an individual basis when taking into account the bookings already scheduled and the availability of our team to prepare the hot tub for you.