AVAILABLE WITH ALL PODS
Hot Tub Hire - £70.00 fixed rate for 2 nights up to 7 nights. Thereafter there is a charge of £10 per day.
(Must be booked prior to arrival - at least 24 hours notice)
Fox pod has a 6 seater hot tub.
Pheasant, Owl, Deer, Squirrel, Badger & Stable pods have 4 seater hot tubs.
(Minimum stay for hot tub hire is 2 nights. It is not possible to request a hot tub with 1 night stays)
Under NO circumstances is it acceptable for a booking to be made for two nights with a hot tub request when you only plan to stay one night! This is not economically viable; not only for the client but also ourselves in the running of the site. The workload involved in preparing hot tubs for every new guest arrival is huge not to mention the waste of water. We pride ourselves in trying to run our site with our environmental impact taken very seriously. Hence the minimum stay requirement of at least two nights! If a one night stay occurs a breach of rule fee will apply with £50 payable in cash before you leave the site. Should you leave without advising us and this situation comes to light you will be added to the list of those who we will not accept bookings from in the future. We are not interested that you may have paid for 2 nights; that is not the point. It is about applying common sense and looking at how our behaviours impact on the environment!
Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
COVID-19 - BISHTA GUIDELINES ON THE USE OF HOT TUBS
There is no evidence to suggest that Covid-19 can be passed through water in hot tubs, pools and spas. Proper maintenance and cleaning processes (including disinfection with bromine should deactivate the virus in water). However, hot tubs and spas should not be shared between guests staying in other cabins.
Why choose a Hot Tub?
ALL Hot tubs have wooden Gazebo structures built over them (except for Stable pod) to protect you from the worst of the British Weather!
Each hot tub can seat four or six people dependant on whether your staying in a large or extra large cabin and comes with the therapeutic benefits of hydro jets, a captains seat and LED lighting. Hot tubs can be a very enjoyable way to spend time and make memories with friends and family and we hope these will enhance your stay at Thornfield.
The minimum hire period has been set as (2 Nights) due to the preparation; turnaround time and the volume of water required for each hot tub. On the departure of guests the following is required to prepare the hot tub again for new arrivals:
- Water is drained on the departure of previous guests.
- The tubs are cleaned and water replaced. (800 or 1000litres)
- Chemicals applied to achieve the required PH levels.
- An eight hour heat up time.
MULTIPLE POD BOOKINGS WITH HOT TUBS; it is ESSENTIAL that you book one hot tub to every two pods with a maximum occupancy of 4 to 6 people at any one time dependant on which pods you are staying in (see above)
During the peak holiday season we cannot guarantee that the hot tub will be ready for use prior to 6.00pm due to the preparation time required, especially when we have back to back bookings. Please bare this in mind when choosing the hot tub option.
Hire of Dressing Gowns and Large Bath Sheets
Dressing Gowns £8.00 each
Large Bath Sheets 5.00 each
(A returnable deposit of £10.00 per item is required for each item on arrival and will be returned when the items are handed back).
IMPORTANT RULES TO REMEMBER
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children under 14 years of age cannot regulate their body temperature therefore hot tub use must be restricted to 15 minutes at any one time.
- Children under 4 years old and under cannot enter the hot tub at any time. (We have no insurance cover for under 4's)
- Everyone must shower before entering the hot tub.
- Please leave the fake tan at home! It ruins the filters and they are expensive.
- Please do not eat in the hot tub.
- Do not add anything to the water e.g. bubble bath, shampoo's gels, salts. These can seriously affect the water quality.
- Only plastic wine glasses & tumblers - NO Glass.
- DO NOT sit, stand or lie down on the lid.
- Any breach of the above rules could result in the withdrawl of your hot tub facility with NO refund.
- Please DO NOT be offended if your facility is withdrawn due to your failure to adhere to the rules of use.
- The hot tub will only be re-instated (subject to the availability of staff and on the payment of a £50 penalty charge).
- ON ARRIVAL YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A DISCLAIMER CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES OF HIRING A HOT TUB
- HOT TUBS MUST BE VACATED BY 7.00AM ON DAY OF DEPARTURE.
Book a Hot Tub online
Book a Pod online
Click below to book a Pod online.Book a Pod Online Now